The Center for Global Health (CGH) at the University of Chicago is proud to introduce the Global Clinical Research Network. This network of Fellows aims to galvanize clinical research capacity in low-to-medium-income countries by offering sustainable clinical research opportunities.
What We Are Looking For
The Global Clinical Research Network is looking for researchers in Nigeria who are interested in conducting clinical trials in chronic non-communicable conditions and who are committeed to actively engaging in clinical research in Nigeria. Fellows must work to partner with organizations that will continue to support clinical research activities beyond CGH's capacity-building mandate.
The Center for Global Health will provide fellows with:
- The University of Chicago will outsource site management support services to a local service company.
- Survey responses will determine the exact services to be provided.
- Fellows will be expected to be able to develop investigator-initiated research proposals as a first objective.
- Fellows who successfully complete the program will be invited to join a local contract research organization, which will help them gain exposure to local and international study sponsors.
- UChicago will work with local and international pharmaceutical companies to provide fellows with contract research opportunities
To become a UChicago Global Clinical Research Fellow, interested candidates will be asked to complete the Registration and Application process here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.